Here is a sampling of the many door styles we offer. If you don't see what you want chances are we can make it for you. Click here
for many more styles that we offer.
We can make doors in any commercially available wood (there are over 50 available). Some of the standards include:
- Red & white oak - plain sliced, quartersawn & rift cut, clear and knotty, wormy
- Maple - clear and knotty
- Birch - clear and knotty
- Alder - clear, solid knot and rustic
- Beech - steamed, knotty or rustic
- Pine - clear and knotty
- Wormy maple
- Cherry - clear, rift cut, quartersawn & knotty
- Walnut - clear and knotty
- Reclaimed wormy chestnut, pine, oak and many more - click here to see samples
- Beetlekill pine
- Mahogany - plain sliced and ribbon
...and many others
- Brazillian cherry
- Zeebra wood
...and many more
- This wood is mined in New Zealand and the logs are over 50,000 years old yet the wood is in perfect condition. Imagine being able to say your cabinets have been around for 50,000 years! Click here to see the Kauri story.
LAMINATE & VENEER DOORS
We also do both high and low pressure laminate doors or veneer doors (pre-laid plywood or custom applied specialty veneers.) Watch our site for future updates.
METAL DOORS & ACCENTS
Metal laminates and frames made from stainless steel, aluminum, copper and etched, textured and other patterns are available.
We offer many different effects for your cabinetry:
- Standard stains
- Aniline dyes
- Tinted varnish with clear coat finish
- Distressing (worm holes, dings & nicks, cracking, rasping, etc.)
- Sand though finishes
- 2 tone finishes
*Any or all of these can be combined
- Dull or "hand rubbed" (10-20% sheen)
- Satin 40% sheen
- Semi-gloss (50-60% sheen)
- High gloss (80-90% sheen)
All of our finishes are catalytic water based varnishes which are environmentally friendly. We put on 3 coats with a 5 mil thickness (3 mil is standard in the industry).
YOUR IMAGINATION IS PRETTY MUCH THE LIMIT! HERE'S SOME DOORS FROM OUR MOST RECENT JOBS...